The Gospel Is Free

Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children. And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. But be it so, I did not burden you: So when they had dined, Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, Love you me, more than these? He said unto him, Yea, Lord; you know that I love you. He said unto him, Feed my lambs. Though the more abundantly I love you(to the lambs), the less I be loved(to the lambs)...Amen..Thank you, Lord for bringing me to the end of myself, giving me rest in the things that I do, for your yoke is easy and your burden is light..Amen, Amen, Amen....Don't burden the people with your needs for the Gospel is without charge. With God on your side, He will take care of all of your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus..Amen.

 2 Cor. 12:11-16;John 21:15;2 Cor. 12:15