"Love the Skin, You are In"

I am black, but comely,....Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun have looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he says, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

And they answered him, He was an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It is Elijah the Tishbite.

And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in your womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from your bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man:

And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids. And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hinder most. And he passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother. And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept. And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with you? And he said, The children which God have graciously given your servant. Then the handmaidens came near, they and their children, and they bowed themselves. And Leah also with her children came near, and bowed themselves: and after came Joseph near and Rachel, and they bowed themselves. And he said, What mean you by all this drove which I met? And he said, These are to find grace in the sight of my lord. And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that you have unto yourself. And Jacob said, No, I pray you, if now I have found grace in your sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen your face, as though I had seen the face of God, and you was pleased with me. Take, I pray you, my blessing that is brought to you; because God have dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. And he urged him, and he took it. And he said, Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before you. And he said unto him, My lord knows that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with young are with me: and if men should overdrive them one day, all the flock will die. Let my lord, I pray you, pass over before his servant: and I will lead on softly, according as the cattle that goes before me and the children be able to endure, until I come unto my lord unto Seir. And Esau said, Let me now leave with you some of the folk that are with me. And he said, What need it? let me find grace in the sight of my lord. So Esau returned that day on his way unto Seir.

And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

Fear not, you worm Jacob, and you men of Israel; I will help you, saith the Lord, and your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Wherefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For you know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. And God have both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know you not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know you not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man does is without the body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body. What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church:For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that have obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

See that you refuse not him that speaks. For if they escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaks from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he have promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

Therefore God give you of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: Let people serve you, and nations bow down to you: be lord over your brethren, and let your mother's sons bow down to you: cursed be every one that curse you, and blessed be he that blesses you. And it came to pass, as soon as Isaac had made an end of blessing Jacob,..And Esau said unto his father, Has you but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept. And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, your dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above; And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck.

Song of Sol. 1:5-6;John 15:1-2;John 20:17;Eph. 4:7-10;2 Kings 1:8;Gen. 25:23&25-26-28;Gen. 27:11;Gen. 32 Chapter;Gen. 33:1-16;Luke 15:20;Ezek. 37:22;Isa. 41:14;2 Cor. 5:6-9;Heb. 12:17;Eph. 5:29-30;Rom. 2:29;1 Cor. 12:13;1 Cor. 6:13-20;Heb. 12:25-29;Rom. 11:24-25;Gen. 27 Chapter

God the Father wants me to be whole; He is the keeper of my vineyard, which is me. I don't need to keep my own vineyard. Amen...Yes, I am black, Thank God for the fact, that I am black. God revealed and God ordained me to be brown-skinned even if the sun doesn't look on me. I was trying to be excepted by family but realized that God is the only family, I need.  God is the head of his family. God has delivered me from serving the devil's children and has given me the gift of life to serve my true brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen. To my supposed white brothers and sisters in the Lord, Being black is not always in color, but being not excepted by family is universal, they call it the black sheep of the family - you are of the Hebrews (Abraham's seed by faith in Christ) Remember Noah: Noah's siblings didn't make it in. Yes, he had siblings. 

I am a little hairy also, people think it is because of being part Caucasian but it is of the Hebrews. Only God can put things in order, Esau needed Jacob and Jacob needed Esau. (one fornicator and one deceiver and God dealt with them both). But we must first submit to who is the elder and to whom is the younger and respect the order that God has put things, then God will reveal the flesh and the spirit of his people. I'm speaking of the Lord Jesus as our older brother, the firstborn from the dead, he is honored by the Father, the only begotten Son. We can't disannul what God has done, our elder brother is still honored and respected. Just because you are blessed now, being a child of the King, that doesn't mean to forget where you came from, you came out last. The Lord Jesus Christ is the name of the family of God. Our flesh is called Christ through our sufferings, (bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh); our spirit is one with the Lord, both are blessed in salvation, using the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God...Your bodies are the temple of God. Oh, Thank God! Amen.