"I Came By The Door, Thank God!!"

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter opens; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

But you believe not, because you are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

He saith unto them, But whom say you that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood have not revealed it unto you, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto you, That you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

..(not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go you therefore into the highways, and as many as you shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how came you in here not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen.

No man can come to me, except the Father which have sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. But with you will I establish my covenant; and you shalt come into the ark, you, and your sons, and your wife, and your sons' wives with you.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

John 10:1-3;John 10:7-9&26-30;Matt. 7:15-23&24-25;Matt. 16:15-19;Luke 10:20;Gal. 1:1&11-12;Matt. 22:1-14;John 6:44;Gen. 5:30&32;Gen. 6:17-18;Matt. 25:10

There are people that have connected to God's Church, behind his back, didn't come in through the door, came up some other way, which these are thieves and robbers (wanting God's people to serve them). They were not spoken to by God, nor drawn to the door by His Spirit. Even if He drew them, they must come through Jesus Christ the Lord, the Father's only begotten Son, the door to the sheep. You can't connect to God's physical body, the Church, and get away with it, God will thoroughly purge his floor, that's a promise...Amen.

I had three children, that's it, if I have spoken to you, Well, God is drawing you, but I can't give you life and I can't give you blessings, I can't save you. Just being near me is not enough to get you into heaven. The sheep are owned by God, you must please the Shepherd, even God. For without faith it is impossible to please God. You must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seeking Him. God the Father, have a plan that you must come the way He chose....Receive Jesus, the way, the truth and the life...(Song) Somebody prayed for me, had me on their mind, took the time to pray for me, I'm so glad they prayed, I'm so glad they prayed, I'm so glad they prayed for me...Amen.

Lord, thank you for correcting me, from the thought that I can save everybody (because I wanted everyone to be saved); and Lord, thank you for taking me to this place, to rid me and cleanse me of unbelievers!!!..(remembering Noah and his sisters and brothers, and the door was shut)...Amen.