"The Lord's Heritage"

But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord. Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. The prophet that have a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that have my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord. Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Then shall you delight yourself in the Lord; and I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father: for the mouth of the Lord have spoken it.

Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.

Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it cries out against me: therefore have I hated it.

You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who have reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and have given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Jere. 23:22-29;Isa. 54:17;Isa 58:14;1 Pet. 5:3;Jere. 12:8;Lev. 19:28;Prov. 10:7;Luke 20:35-36;2 Cor. 5:14-18;John 11:25;Acts 4:33;Luke 9:24-26

Beware of having dreams that are leading you astray. I had dreams that were contrary to God's promises, some dreams seem to warn you and others can be revelation, but try the spirit and see if it is of God, by God's word. If it is of God, God will reveal it to you in due time, otherwise, give it to the Lord. Having dreams of your old nature and old heritage will not profit you, but keep you going in circles in the wilderness, not obtaining your promises from God. Why do you consider that you are Irish, african, native-american, asian, etc. or whatever it may be, this all can come from a dream? Christ is your heritage only. Those other heritages is not going to stand in the evil day. Some of your dead was sinful, thieves, adulterers, drunkers, hypocrites, haters of the innocent, abusers, etc. This is living off the dead to idolize them, like you are at home with them. Let the dead bury their dead, you are of Christ with a new heritage, one that fades not away. This heritage gives you life and life more abundant, the other heritage is of the old nature which is sensual and devilish...Amen.

My supposed parents talked about their ancestors, like it was gold, she talked about her father and mother and their families and he talked about his father and mother and their families and all their ancestors sinfulness. And truly, they lived the sinfulness of their fathers. And I can see that those familiar spirits in them looked ahead, for their children to suffer like them, saying "We want you to remember us?" "Why, do I need to remember you?, by giving me this ring?", I said (they gave me a ring, which God be thanked I gave it back to them before they died). And what did those familiar spirits do, when they died?, gave me dreams about them, then I found myself talking about their ancestors. If you have done good, God will bless the memory of you when you die...And every good gift and every perfect gift is from God, the Father of lights...Amen.