"Lord, Your Wonderful Testimonies"

Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies: Your testimonies are very sure: holiness becomes your house, O Lord, forever. He spoke unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies and the ordinance that he gave them. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. I have rejoiced in the way of your testimonies, as much as in all riches. Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept your testimonies. Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors. I have stuck unto your testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame. Incline my heart unto your testimonies, and not to covetousness. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. I thought on my ways and turned my feet unto your testimonies. Let those that fear you turn unto me and those that have known your testimonies. The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider your testimonies. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for your testimonies are my meditation. Your testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. You puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love your testimonies. I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies. Your testimonies are wonderful: therefore does my soul keep them. Your testimonies that you have commanded are righteous and very faithful. The righteousness of your testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live. I cried unto you; save me, and I shall keep your testimonies. Concerning your testimonies, I have known of old that you have founded them forever. Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from your testimonies. I have kept your precepts and your testimonies: for all my ways are before you. My soul has kept your testimonies, and I love them exceedingly.

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

Psa. 93:5;Psa. 99:7;Psa. 119:2;Psa. 119:14;Psa. 119:22;Psa. 119:24;Psa. 119:31;Psa. 119:36;Psa. 119:46;Psa. 119:59;Psa. 119:79;Psa. 119:95;Psa. 119:99;Psa. 119:111;Psa. 119:119;Psa. 119:125;Psa. 119:129;Psa. 119:138;Psa. 119:144;Psa. 119:146;Psa. 119:152;Psa. 119:157;Psa. 119:-167-168;Rev. 12:8-11;Acts 4:20

Lord, you will never stop helping me, things never come to an end because you are everlasting and you have given me everlasting life; so your goodness is forever, you are there forever for and with me, your love is everlasting to me, you didn't begin this good work to walk away from me. Your covenant is with me always; you have engrafted your covenant within my spirit and renewed my mind with your testimonies. First, your testimonies are to me, to remember your goodness in the land of the living, then to others. Let me not be a burden to others, but Lord let me be praise to your glory in my life. The Lord shall provide, according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus, the Author of Life...Amen.