I'm Separated From My Mother's Womb

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.

For you has possessed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well. My substance was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in your book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 

Whosoever, therefore, shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

For you have had five husbands; and he whom you now have is not your husband: in that said you truly.

And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Gal. 1:15-20;Psa. 139:13-16;Matt. 10:32-37&21;John 4:18;John 10:4-5

I had three children and they are saved. God didn't ordain me to have anymore children. God said "Believe on the Lord Jesus and you and your household shall be saved." My household is my children and we are joined together in Christ Jesus. And the Lord said to me "and he whom you now have is not your husband: in that said you truly,"; so I divorced him.  We think that we need to wean our children away from us, but God is weaning us away from our children.  We as Christians have fellowship only with the Lord Jesus, we are not alike and God uses us differently. The Lord Jesus said He came to bring a variance between a mother and daughter; a father and a son; and mother in law and daughter in law. Why did He say this? Because of the choices we make and have made; this will make people divided, dividing the sheep from the goats. My mother was totally different from me and I was totally different from her, but great is the Lord, that only he, can separate me from her womb. God ordained me to salvation before I was conceived in her womb that is the difference between me and my mother and even her mother. All things work together for the good to them that love God and to them that are the called according to His purpose. No generation curse in Christ.

var·i·ance
[ˈverēəns]

The fact or quality of being different, divergent, or inconsistent:
  1. synonyms: conflicting · in conflict · in disagreement · in opposition · different · 
I have decided to follow Jesus, not people, He is my choice.  You've been going through and around that mountain long enough. Now, you can see it. Don't claim anyone to be anything more than they are..Amen. Whom the Lord loves, He chastens, be zealous therefore and repent.