"The Lord Opens"

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, he that is true, he that have the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens; I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you has a little strength, and has kept my word, and has not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you has kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown.

Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that have an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.

Revelation 3:7-13

The Lord Jesus truly speaks through his word, that He and He alone opens doors or opportunities, not by resumes, not by interviews, which can be idolatry. Seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened. God blesses and He alone blesses.

If I walk by faith, and someone comes before the Lord with deception. And I know that the Lord is coming with a blessing, and there is only truth with Him, not fraud. But thank God, all things work together for good, to them that love God and to them that are called according to His purpose. I am the Father's sheep, and truly my Lord and Savior is the root and the offspring of David, who cares for His Father's sheep. I am not lost...a door shut but another door opened...Your rod and your staff they comfort me..Your salvation is always near, He will not leave you to prepare and unprepared..Stand still and see the salvation that is with you today and always..God's got something better for me..Let patience have her perfect work that you may be perfect in entire wanting nothing...Thank you, Jesus!!!
🎼He's got better things for you, 
More than the world can do, 
With the Holy Ghost and fire, 
He's sure to bring you through, 
He's got better things for you, 
More than anyone on earth can do,
So put your faith in Jesus, 
He's got better things for you 🎼...Amen.