A Sweet Rebuke!

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

He that believes on me, as the scripture have said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 

And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

2 Pet. 1:20-21;John 7:38;Rev. 1:12-18

You are not alone, you in the Body of Christ! The Lord has many people saying the same things, many waters, out of one mouth. There is a confirmation in the Spirit of God. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, let every word be established. The Lord speaks through his people saying the same things, it is not private, like I thought, we are one, speaking the same things...Amen. I know that the enemy is a counterfeiter, but there is nothing like the real thing, the real thing has life in it. I was instructed to copy what the teacher said but after you have received the grade there is no need for any more instruction, I'm out of High School with a Diploma, graduated and finished. I had no more use for the Don, in these Deerfields, which is complete in Christ anyway. The Lord made all things, and His creations cannot be copied, My Father, the Creator, is my Helper!!