"The Lord Is My Shepherd"

Now, the Lord had said unto Abram, Get you out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house, unto a land that I will show you: And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curse you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed. So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing where he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which have foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Then Peter began to say unto him, Look, we have left all, and have followed you.

And he left all, rose up, and followed him.

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward. By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

Gen. 12:1-4;Heb. 11:8-10;Mark 10:28;Luke 5:28;Heb. 11:24-27

It's crazy, how God used a man named "Will I Am" or "William" to tell me to leave, and I respected it and obeyed. And it cursed the one that told me to leave, because it was not right in man's ways. The Lord said to Laban "Be careful what you say to Jacob, good or bad".

Glorifying God is all about Him, not about you. We say "walk by faith and not by sight", but do we really know what this means. When the Shepherd calls you out, don't be surprised you might not know where you are going.  Like Abram's father's house, his father probably said to Abram "Good Luck" which means, you won't make it alone. But you are not alone, God, the Lord Jesus, leads you out and it will be alright. I experienced it before, like a woman having a baby, she will experience small contractors until the time the real thing happens. But God is gracious, you will not be left unattended. Above all that you ask or think. The Lord Jesus came that you have life, and have it more abundantly. He will not lose nothing in the process of your blessings in this life! Abraham truly have a lot of children! The Lord called Abraham alone and blessed him! (It wasn't me, that taught it, but the Holy Ghost, I didn't know where I was going.) And the Lord confirmed to me in prayer saying, "Get in your place" saying I was out of place being with these people. God has prepared a place for me in his body. Hallelujah and I am dwelling in that place as of this very day.