"God Is Not A Liar" A On Time God

When you start a job for the first time, they might say you will be paid every Friday; you start working faithfully not having any money up front; you just believe, putting your trust in them. That's a lot of trust. I experienced some businesses paying me on time; some owing me and waiting to get paid, some lying and saying that the check is coming; some changing my hours behind my back and some not wanting to pay me anything. No matter what the law declares and what is right, there will be liars and cheaters. How would you know the difference? You just take your chances, Right? But the Lord don't play that, like I said before, Jacob got paid late but he wasn't in his own land; and the children of Israel got paid late but they wasn't in their own land neither. And the widow with her two sons went into her house in her land, and shut the door and pour the oil into vessels, and they had enough to pay the debt and live off the rest, this was on time. But there is Jesus who sent Peter to go a fishing for one fish prepared by God to have a piece of money in his mouth, that was more than enough to pay the debt on time. Peter was called off his fishing job and was sent back to work for a that one fish. They were not supposed to pay a debt in the first place, but God had the money anyway to pay it. And all the stories of the Lord Jesus who was always on time, he was in the land of milk and honey. What is money to God? He has plenty of it and own all his land and in the sea. I found money when needed on the ground, on time. I'm in my own house and in my own land. Every house was built by some man, but the Lord Jesus is the head of my house and is over the land that my feet stand, which is holy ground. Your salvation is the most costly thing that God has done for you. What is money? but a small thing. I don't love it, I need it, there is a difference. All this memory is finished, and that Fish said, "We will pay you, but the people who want to get rich, we won't pay them". I will be paid for now on on-time. 

Whom the Lord loves he rebukes and chasten, how can you forget so soon, what you have experienced? God can be glorified in your life preparing you for your blessing. I've been reproved, that my God has money, and it's my money, and the money that I have, will not discredit God taking care of me, being a Father unto me. I need a Father, God is not a man that he should lie, or the son of man that he should repent or change his mind. Have he not said it, and shall he not make it good. All things do work together for my good..Thank you Lord, you will pay me, my Honorable Employer, Jesus Christ for you know that I have need of all these things.