Christ In You!!

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know your works.......Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye-salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcome will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that have an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.

When I was wearing cheap earrings, I developed a rash that would not quit. I tried peroxide and alcohol and even stop wearing earrings all together. But the rash would not get better. My birthday was coming up and so I said to myself, maybe if I get gold earrings this time, it would clear up. But I needed the money to buy them, somehow I sacrificed and use the money I had. The jewelry store was in the same building with the job I was working at the time. So I bought them and wore the gold earrings for about a week or two and noticed that my ears were normal again. But now I know not to wear cheap earrings forever. It was my belief system, that I could do something about this situation. The woman who went to several physicians was just a parable, to the fact that some things can only be fixed by God, and the fact that she had a unction in herself. That said, if I only...it was my faith, that said, if I can only...do this or that...that was my faith in his power. God is concerned about my health, He is.

First, spiritual things then natural things. Everything you had, was not gotten on your own, God gave it to you, by drawing you with his goodness which leads you to repentance. Focusing on that fact, that without God, you could have not done anything. Then God drew you to himself to save you from your sins, after that everything you got, you had to walk by faith to get or ask Him for it. God was there and will always be there with you through it all. So ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened. It's like coming to the surface of your existence and peeping out and staying out, with no fear. Show yourself, for you are not naked! You are covered in white raiment. If you seen all the things that God has done for you, to bring you closer to Him, and what you have today, wouldn't you thank him more. Your acknowledgement of His existence in your life will direct your paths. He didn't leave you nor forsake you..He is in your Days, not only in your Nights or dreams while you were sleeping...For dreams can be distorted, Wake Up!! said, the Amen..God has your soul, and no man is able to pluck you out of God's hand, for He is greater than all. Only the blood of Christ can make your worthy, and get your through, remember the Red Sea.


Rev. 3 Chapter