"Yesterday, Today and Forever"

I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, have he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents. And he said, A certain man had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me. And he divided unto them his living. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before you, And am no more worthy to be called your son: make me as one of your hired servants. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight, and am no more worthy to be called your son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring here the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and have forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if you do these things, you shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Rev. 1:18;Rom. 4:19;Rom. 7:6;Col. 2:13;Luke 15:10-24;2 Pet. 1:11

God took a rock out of the mountain and cast it to the feet of the image of man. And that revelation has taken over the whole world, which was me. The revelation that God will reveal it to me, not by flesh and not the will of the flesh, nor the will of man. That is how God saves me, by washing me by the word and presenting me to himself, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.  Even when I was dead in my sins, He knew me and will gather together in one all things in Christ, saying that He made me a new creature, old things are passed away, and all things have become new, and all things are of God.  All things being of God means even before I knew Christ, God has gathered the things of Christ in me before I knew him. Truly God has given me a sanctified life. The Lord became dead to save me that was once dead, through the sin of Adam. The Lord went to hell to redeem me from having a hellish nature that I had before I knew him and to preach to me in that hellish place. The Lord was resurrected to raise me up by his power in his body, to present me to himself as justified. The Lord was ascended up to heaven itself to bring me up also with Him to His Father's throne room, sitting with him...I was dead and was lost, and I am alive again, and in Christ, I have the keys of hell and of death...That's my testimony. Amen.

Take no thought for tomorrow for tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself, it is enough evil in one day. Jesus speaks of not worrying concerning things that can't be changed. Some things you can't change for today, those things don't worry about, doing all, just stand. For today well lived, will make every yesterday and dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope...So my yesterdays is blessed, my days are blessed and my tomorrow is blessed...I see Jesus in my past, I see Jesus in my present, and I see Jesus in my future...Let me see Jesus only, Jesus only, Jesus only, let me see Jesus only, only He can satisfy...if your mind stays on him, you shall have perfect peace; Why? because you trust him. Put your eyes on the past and see, all that Jesus has done for you, this is your testimony...Oh, it is Jesus in my soul!, the Author of Light...Amen.

author:

A person who has written something;
especially: a person who has written a book
or who writes many books. A person who starts 
or creates something (such as a plan or idea).