"Your Pearls"

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast you, your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Cast your bread upon the waters: for you shalt find it after many days.

For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. All things that the Father have are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.

The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

Matt. 7:6;Matt. 13:45-46;Ecc. 11:1;Rom. 10:10;Prov. 4:23;Phil. 4:7;Luke 6:28;Isa. 56:11;Rev. 22:15;John 16:13-15;John 10:10-11

Your pearls in exchange for one pearl of Great Price...the word is "prayer".  You definitely can't save anyone with your actions, your pearls. But what you can do is pray, pray for them to have a relationship with God.  Like the word of God says pray without ceasing, why because then they will pray about their problems, their wants and their needs. Maybe they don't want to come to the Lord, because there is a requirement involved. Some people say they are Christians, but did they go further and let the Lord totally into all parts of their house or life. I think maybe he might just be at their front entrance waiting for them to let him into other areas of their life.  He is not a thief and a robber, who goes through your house without you knowing he is there, he is a gentlemen and that means he is respectful. You must invite him into the bedrooms, the closets, your dark attic, and your dark basement, every room, etc....Amen.

This bring to mind of a dream that a man was upstairs in my house, tinkering with the white foundation in the middle of the house, then the dining room ceiling fell through but didn't touch my things. The man walked from the upstairs through the house in the dark, I seen his figure in the dark and then he sits at the front entrance with his dog. Me and my daughter went to the front entrance ready to leave because of fear. His dog comes licking my hands, and he leans his hand on his face like, what are we going to do now? And I said "Who are you?" like you been walking around my house, without me knowing you were in my house. The example of a thief and a robber, trying to be God or Jesus Christ. Sneaky devil, Sorcerer! You are caught! you will restore to me seven-fold..Amen. God's written word is supreme over all written word! Jesus saw you, and Jesus showed me, so I know where my Lord is, In me, by His Spirit!! Jesus came not to destroy, but to fulfill!

If I am confessing my salvation to others, and these people might be greedy dogs needing my meat to eat instead of getting on their own knees, believing for themselves and praying for themselves to be esteemed highly by the Lord. I still believe that the word that I give will come back to me after many days, his word shall not return to him void but shall accomplish that which it was sent to do. Your heart belongs to the Lord, now through salvation, He is your armor, your shield and your exceeding great reward, nothing shall separate you from the love of God...Amen. Thank you, Lord for this message..I needed it, you have supplied and will supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus the author and finisher of my faith...Amen.