What Is the Truth In Your Past? It's Christ.

What ever it is in your past that is frightening you?
What ever it is in your thoughts of the past that are frightening you?
Are you tired of thinking of the past?
Yes?

Stand Still and See the Salvation of The Lord That Is With You This Day.

Why?
Because You are in Christ,
Because You are a New Creature.
Because the Lord God Don't Lie, He said, "It Is Good".
Because His Words are True and Faithful,
Because He Makes All Things New.
Because Old Things are Passed Away,
Because All Things have Become New,
Because All Things are of God, 
Because You have the Ministry of the Word of Reconciliation.
Because Your Iniquities are Forgiven and Your Sins are Covered,
Because God Don't See Your Sins.

Come unto Me all You that Labor and are Heavy Laden,
And I will Give You Rest.
Take My Yoke upon You and Learn of Me
For I am Meek and Lowly in Heart.
And You shall Find Rest unto Your Souls,
For My Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light.

God Sanctified the Seventh (Christ) Day,
Because God Rested from all His Works which He had Made.

Today, If You Hear His Voice,
Hardened not your Heart.

This is the Day, This is the Day,
That the Lord has Made, That the Lord has Made,
We will Rejoice, We will Rejoice and be Glad in it!!!

The lepers went walking to show themselves to the priest, as they were told by Christ Jesus, and one turned back and proclaimed to God that "God is good" when he seen that he was healed of his leprosy...Amen. Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of your faith....Amen. I seen Jesus delivering me through the years, keeping me, and preserving me and my children...Christ is back in your past, yes he is, yes he is...Amen.