The Making For The Good

It is evident that God wants me to look to him only.  Even when I feel that I might look stupid to myself because of the world watching my every move. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. My car sat in my driveway, minding, it's own business, and needing maintenance. And some individuals was coming to my door asking if my car was for sale.  How covetous is that! Looking over at each others possessions is called "coveting". Even some (so-called) Christians coveting after each others possessions.   All I know is patience has to have her perfect work, maybe because the Lord wants me to please him only.  The world is wanting me to make moves quickly and not wait on the Lord's leading. You know, that devil don't want you to please God. Because of some reason of their own lust, they can't understand why, I'm not doing what they would do.  I guess I look foolish to them.  My life is nothing and I can do nothing without God.  All the gifts of the Spirit can not work without communication with the Father God and faith.  When I do have a need I must depend solely on God not myself.  Because God knows where and how He meets the need, according to His riches in glory.  Everything around me has a purpose to make me into what God has intended me to be.  Even my mistakes work together for the good. Getting back to the beginning that God is the leader, which leads me by the way that I should go.  Praying that my spirit stays in tune to his leading and/or with His word.

Well, the Spirit of God made me to realize,"What do I want to do", by faith, I said, If I can only get my car back in the backyard, I know that my car would somehow get fixed. So I prayed about this happening. Some guys said it was my alternator and some said it's my starter, I thought maybe it is just the battery. I wanted to believe these guys would know, but it all lead to confusion in my mind. So again. I prayed about this also. That is when I started to believe that it was just the battery, seem like they might be right about the alternator, but not now.  So I prayed about getting a battery.  And also my son's helped to get the car in the backyard first, and things started happening. My son came up with the money for the battery, I ordered it and installed it and the car started and it ran for year with no problem. Being a double-minded will get you no where, so we must please only God, knowing that He said in his word, that we have a unction from the Holy One and we know all things.