It Is I, Be Not Afraid

But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. But straightway Jesus spoke unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. Matt. 14:24-27 Can you relate to this?

He said that he would never leave us nor forsake us, why do we think that it could be evil things tormenting us, be not afraid it is Christ, ask of him these mysteries in your life, all things now are of God. pray about it. Jesus is with me and I experienced the fear and the cheer, it was Jesus all the time. My God! Hallelujah! amen. Yes, Lord The battle is the Lords, the Lord of Hosts is his name.

This house, I'm living in is no ones house but God. The last man that owned the house was name "Jesse Farmer" he died. And these landlords which was not landlords didn't own the house, "Jesse Farmer" name reminds me of David's father "Jesse" and "Farmer" reminds me of the Husbandman which is God.  Well the Lord got to me to speak to me about a promise to me that no one will get between me and my God that is what I prayed when I received the Lord God, and God kept that promise and showed me through this situation that He is faithful to me. This house was built in 1955 and the house is grey and black which is for ashly. Perfect for me. This is me in a symbolic way not a spirit but Christ was speaking to me that it is himself, be of good cheer, be not afraid I will work it out for your good.