You Are Dead And In The Bosom

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover, the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that you in your lifetime receives your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and you are tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from here to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.

If you then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

God prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies: God anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Luke 16:19-26;Col. 3:1-3;Psa. 23:5

Thank God for David, that says "If I make my bed in hell you are there....", but I really thank God for the fact that Jesus died and went to hell for me that I might not stay in a hellish place where I made my bed. (Waking up in the middle of the night, and not realizing that God gives His beloved sleep). I thank God that God seen that I was confused and afflicted.  But salvation is in your heart and in your mouth, that I had to say it, "my bed is not in hell, but in the Lord". I was thinking the wrong way..like a sheep going astray and I didn't know what was right and wrong. And if my God didn't understand my confused state. Where would I be?... Amen. He kept my enemies away, and He brought me through a dark and cloudy, He rocked me in the cradle of His love, when He knew that I was battled and scorned...If it had not been for the Lord on my side, Tell me "Where would I be?  Where would I be?"