"All Power Has Been Given Unto You!"

For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he see the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord have not appeared unto you.

And the Lord said unto him, What is that in your hand? And he said, A rod.

And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

And the Lord said unto Moses, Put forth your hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: That they may believe that the Lord God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto you.

And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Show a miracle for you: then you shalt say unto Aaron, Take your rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent. And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.

Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Exo. 12:23;Exo. 4:1-5;Exo. 7:8-12;1 Cor. 10:11;Luke 10:19;Matt. 16:19

The devil is a serpent, a power that we shouldn't be afraid of, but God has showed me that, whatever God has given you as your power source and/or authority, is greater than that of the devil, so grab up the serpent by the tail with your right hand and it returns back to the rod that holds you up again...Amen. All God's power is greater than any wicked devise or demonic activities that has been sent by the wicked ones so that God's power swallows up all the devil's powers...And God's way, Christ Jesus, surpasses all religions...Amen.  I was walking down a path at the park, through the woods and a small snake was in my path, I stopped and looked at it, and thought "what is this", it looked at me and ran, then I stumped my foot and it went speeding away....I said to myself Lord, he was afraid of me...But I heard the devil say he will come back, when you return...but it didn't. The Lord spoke to me and said, this is how the devil runs when he sees you....and you seen it...Amen.