Disrespected?

Why do they disrespect you?
  • Because you love Christ, 
  • Because you love God,
  • Because you are a New Creature.
Believe me,
When I say that you have had some doubts about yourself in God, And this is why the messenger of Satan (a disrespectful spirit) was sent to you.

How do you rid yourself of this messenger?
By the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony, and loving not your life in this world.
  • You should ask God what to do if anything. 
  • You should know that the blood of Christ will cleanse you,
  • You should ask God to forgive your sins.
  • You should know that God is not condemning you.
  • You should know you are more than a conqueror, 
  • You should know through God that loves you.
  • You should see the truth about yourself, 
  • You should see your doubts about yourself in God,
  • You should ask God for help in these areas.
End results,
You must be bold in who you are in Christ Jesus, This is the answer...God's doing this for you, in the fire. Hallelujah!, Saved to the uttermost. Amen.

God is gracious and good, He loves you!

For our, God is a consuming fire.

John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I comes, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eyesalve, that you may see.

Heb. 12:29;Luke 3:16-17;2 Cor. 12 Chapter;Rev. 3:18

I don't have to shout, but be quiet before the Lord, help me Lord not to defend myself....God knows it all together...Amen...Commit your way unto Him, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass, wait I say on the Lord....Thank you, Lord for being my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I will trust..Amen.