Quiet Please! or Speak Up!

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be you doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was. But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighted; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;That you may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that you may have lack of nothing.

James 1:19-25;Isa. 42:1-2;1 Thes. 4:11-12

Quiet Please, and you will hear what the Spirit of Lord is saying to you, stop speaking up in your flesh, being loud is not making anything, any better...Stop trying to teach in your flesh, it's not working any righteousness...charity suffers long, and is kind, charity envies not, vaunts not itself, behaves not unseemly, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoice not in iniquity, but rejoice in the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, charity will never fail, prophesies they shall fail, tongues they shall cease, knowledge it will vanish away....but continue in your salvation and you will be a doer of the word and not a hearer....Isn't "charity" the Spirit of God? So, be led of the Spirit...I am instructed both to abound and to suffer need, I can do all things through Christ...for without Christ I can do nothing, there is a time to speak and a time to refrain from speaking, there is a time and there is a season for everything...Wait I say, on the Lord...Let your word be magnified, Oh Lord, even my enemies have to agree with me, in the midst of trying to come against your anointed...Thank you, Jesus, I am indeed your child, you have confirmed the word with a sign (Quiet Please) following..Oh God, you have made me to laugh, that those that hear me shall laugh with me!!! ...I see Sarah...Amen.