"Being Protected From Your Own Lust"

And now come I to you; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word; and the world have hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through your truth: your word is truth. As you has sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sake I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you has sent me. And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and you in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that you has sent me, and has loved them, as you has loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom you has given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which you has given me: for you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world have not known you: but I have known you, and these have known that you has sent me. And I have declared unto them your name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith you has loved me may be in them, and I in them.

The wicked plots against the just, and gnashes upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he sees that his day is coming.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that you cannot do the things that you would. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. 

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God abides for ever.

Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord have promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempt he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust have conceived, it brings forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, brings forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be you doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was. But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. There have no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Like as a father pities his children, so the Lord pities them that fear him.

John 17:15-26;Psa. 37:12-13&23&24;Gal. 5:16-17&24;John 8:44;1 John 2:15-17;James 1:12-25;Luke 8:13;1 Cor. 10:13;Luke 8:15;Rom. 8:28;James 4:7-10;Psa. 103:13

To be hated is a hard thing to deal with, for it may make you stumble and fall. Thank God, that gives us the victory through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who intercedes for us. The Lord says to me, wash one another's feet, as I have done to you. This is the washing, my brethren, that I give you the truth, that God is ever merciful to keep those that fear him. The lust of your flesh, can not be controlled by you, but to know that you must love God more than them all. Following after the Kingdom of God is like serving the Almighty in all that you do.  The Lord says to me, to preach to every creature, I'm not in a box to preach or serve a few people; that's captivity, and He led me to His captivity. I need some air, meeting new people is like fresh air. People say how can you love God and hate your brother. But if you don't love your King, who tells you to love your neighbor, or who tells you to honor your mother and father, this is His commandment, remember He said it to you. And you can't do anything without Christ, the author and finisher of your faith. Just like the tongue can't be controlled by you, you can't control your flesh either, but there is someone that needs to be in the driver seat of your soul, his name is Jesus, he will guide you all the way...Amen.

🎼The road is rough, it's going to get tough, and the hills are hard to climb. I started out along time ago, but it's still in my mind. I decided to make Jesus my choice..🎼