"Planting And Watering Only - A Time To Move On"

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. Now he that plant and he that water are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.

Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spoke, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. And there was great joy in that city...Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Your money perish with you, because you has thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. You has neither part nor lot in this matter: for your heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you. For I perceive that you are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. Then answered Simon, and said, Pray you to the Lord for me, that none of these things which you have spoken come upon me. And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans...And the angel of the Lord spoke unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goes down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join yourself to this chariot. And Philip ran there to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understand you what you read? And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray you, of whom speak the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what do hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If you believes with all your heart, you may. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

And all things are of God, who have reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and have given to us the ministry of reconciliation;To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and have committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that have heard, and have learned of the Father, comes unto me.

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father have not planted, shall be rooted up.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Cor. 3:6-8;Acts 8:5-40;John 6:45;2 Cor. 5:18-19;Matt. 15:13;Heb. 12:2;John 10:4;Matt. 11:28-30

There is a time and there is a season for everything...a time to plant. For God makes all things beautiful in His time. You can't just stay in one place or stay in the past assuming that you are able to handle everything, trying to be all the five-fold ministries. It is God that gives the increase and He has chosen others to do the rest of the work. You do the thing that God gave you to do, and let God finish the work...For it's too heavy for you to bear. Especially, when someone say to you that you are their God and they claim to be a believer in Christ...And when someone say to you that they want to stay the way they are, and not change to Christ...It's time to go!...Or say to you boldly that they serve idols...It's time to go!...Or say to you that you should act a certain way for their sake, and not be a doer of the word for themselves...Or say to you tell us what we did wrong, for this is how we learn, then where is the Holy Ghost in their lives, Oh, the fake Christians...It's time to go!...Or try to take you by force to make you their king or queen...Those people will be that way till dooms day...Only God can draw them to himself...I could not handle the copying of my soul, it was causing me to idolize myself which is a great temptation that is common to man, but God is truly faithful...who didn't suffer me to be tempted above that I am able, but with the temptation also make a way for me to escape that I may be able to bear it. Being so mad with the people that I may blow up which is another temptation of the flesh that I may ruin the labor that God has entrusted in me to do and has set up for someone else to finish, if it's God's will. God is so good, who delivered me and kept me from evil and preserve me unto the day of Jesus Christ! First of all, I am not God, I am only His child, this was a temptation of the flesh, so that meant it is time to move on, to somewhere else, that is according to God's will...The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust to the day of judgment to be punished...Amen.

Planting the word and prayer is enough for me, it took me three years to leave, completing the soul, spirit and body...Amen.

The devil says you are giving up.. Yes, to the Lord Jesus, Casting all my care upon Him for He cares for me, the author and the finisher of my faith...The devil says you are not going to make more money... The Lord is my money, he opens doors no one can shut...The Lord is the Head of the Church and the Savior of the Body. I cannot save anyone, I was given the ministry of the word of reconciliation, but I'm not the one that can save and deliver in this situation, someone will water and God will give the increase according to His holy will. The Lord's yoke is easy and His burden is light...Learning to leaning on the Lord! He is My Friend!!! 

♫When I look back over all you brought me through, I realize I made it, because I had you to hold on to, and never would have made it without you, I would have lost it all but now I see, how you were there for me, and I can say, I'm stronger, I'm wiser, I'm better, so much better.♫. 

That deer was looking back, over all God brought me through, with eyes amazed. Who is that deer looking back? Me. Is it about a man? No, It's about the holy ground that the deer was on. So the idol is not anything but it's about a sanctified life. The idol is not anything, because all things were created by God, for his glory. To pure all things are pure, but them that are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure...Amen.