You Ask Me, If Its God's Will?

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;that you may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that you may have lack of nothing.

Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working? Who goes at a warfare anytime at his own charges? Who plants a vineyard, and eats not of the fruit thereof? Or who feeds a flock, and eats not of the milk of the flock? 

Phil. 4:11-13;1 Thes. 4:11-12;1 Cor. 9:6-7

Who said, You should stop working or you should work? Did you decide this? Or are you instructed by God? Why do you work? To have money, Right? Working is not coveting after money. Whom the Son is set free is free indeed, I can work and I can forbear working. You planted and you feed them, and you are going to get something from that? Right? It's not a tithe nor a offering.

I planted a tomato plant and when the tomatoes come forth, I will eat them...That's how much I don't care what anyone got to say, I will be receiving my pay...Amen.