Fellowship With The Father

I know that our Heavenly Father has fellowship with us, I know that because when my children didn't obey me the Lord was still there guiding them through and making everything work together for the good.  I was being a parent according to my Spirit not according to the old nature of what I was taught from the parents before me.  We look like fools to the world because we know that we are looking at the things that are not seen, like the Christ in our children's lives.  I didn't want my children, like other children of saved parents to stray.  I didn't know what I know now, that all I had to do is stand on the word, "That our children shall be taught of the Lord, and great shall be the peace of our children".  I was too busy providing for them to see all the spirituality they needed to be accomplished in their lives.  Even when they were so young and I thought that it was a good idea that I try to pray with them and study with them.  I still didn't realize there was more, for example, they needed experience with the Lord, while they are still with me in their teens.  The "Way Of Escape" page was written for the children and now I can tell you the side of the story of the parenthood of my Father God and his fellowship with me.  Their faith took me and my family on a journey and matured me and them. And after that, I seen the Father that he waits on us, using the only faith we have, my children were afraid and that's the only escape that they had seen, which is how God delivers us sometimes through temptations.  Temptations are when we are drawn from our own lust and enticed.  Because of disobedience, the children were not where they should be, in not obeying me.  This is confusing, "children obey your parents in the Lord which is right", but suppose they have an ungodly parent that is trying to influence the children's judgments to be ungodly, but thank you, God I don't have an ungodly parent because the Lord is a Father unto them.  Remembering also, that The Lord said to Sarah, "At this time will I come and Sarah shall have a son." It was my season to have my children at the age that I was, going on thirty-six, and thirty-six, and going on forty. The Lord proclaimed to me that "your children are holy" according to the scriptures because of your faith in the Lord Jesus. But because I was so busy working that I could not comprehend everything.  That is why I love to minister to people, because the little things that we should remember, we sort of forgetting because of the stress of the world or worldly education. That's why we need each other to remind us daily not every week, but daily.  But I really should have stood still with the whole armor of righteousness and with the sword spirit and believe my God.  Knowing that He has made me victorious in any situation.  But even in all of this, God does work all things together for the good. God is good, and lead them gently that have young.