Leaning Upon Jesus, My Beloved

But if you shall indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto your enemies, and an adversary unto your adversaries.

But now the Lord my God have given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.

He is near that justifies me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth?

Agree with your adversary quickly, whiles you are in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver you to the Judge, and the Judge deliver you to the officer, and you be cast into prison.

But you are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of All, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Casting all your care upon him; for he cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and you see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. And the devil said unto him, If you be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If you therefore wilt worship me, all shall be your. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get you behind me, Satan: for it is written, You shalt worship the Lord your God, and him only shalt you serve. And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If you be the Son of God, cast yourself down from here:For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you:And in their hands they shall bear you up, lest at any time you dash your foot against a stone.And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, You shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

Who is this that comes up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised you up under the apple tree: there your mother brought you forth: there she brought you forth that bare you.

Hearken to me, you that follow after righteousness, you that seek the Lord: look unto the rock where you are hewn, and to the hole of the pit where you are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

Exo. 23:22;1 Kings 5:4;Isa. 50:8;Luke 18:1-8;Matt. 5:25;Heb. 12:22-24;1 Pet. 5:7-9;Isa. 11:4;John 16:8-13;Luke 4:1-15;SoS. 7:10;SoS. 8:5;Isa. 51:1-2

My adversary was notified to give me a "Settlement Agreement" in writing so we may settle out of court, let God the Judge of all, judge between me and him. Don't be deceived your adversary exists, which is the devil, but our Lord Jesus have overcome him, so BE SOBER, VIGILANT AND RESIST, steadfast in the faith which you have been taught of God, knowing that your brethren are suffering from the roaring of the devil, which has no power, so bear one another burden, so fulfilling the law of Christ, and don't think you are something when God is the one that holds your hand, there was no way you could have made it without Christ. Giving God the glory!!, pray one for another. Thank you, Jesus, that we all come up, together, according to election sake. AMEN.