Friends, How Many Of Us Have Them?

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in your hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man you shalt not go:Lest you learn his ways, and get a snare to your soul.

A man that have friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Zech. 13:6;Prov. 22:24-25;Prov. 18:24;Job 42:10

My friendship is only with Christ Jesus and My God.  I have experienced the hardship of brothers and sisters in Christ wanting to be my friends on Facebook and other means. I am sincerely sorry that I tried to have them as friends.  My first so called Pastor wanted to be my friend and he was not friendly, he had a anger problem. And I told him, "he that wants friends, must show himself to be friendly, not to walk around slamming doors or having people afraid of him. Then I met another man of authority who was so manipulative, I didn't want him to be my friend, nor my lover, that is what he wanted to be, is to commit adultery.  Thank God, He saved me from these things. Telling me that my so called Pastor wanted to commit adultery with me. I tried to have a facebook account with the so called friends list and I have been so hurt in the house of my friends, telling all the good things the Lord has done for me, with possibilities of God blessing me, but all it caused was hurt with my work. But I do know that God will turn your captivity when you pray for these kinds of people who wonder why you are going through, Thank you God, for your deliverance.