I'm Better Than Fowls

The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouses, and in all that you set your hand unto; and he shall bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them: how much more are you better than the fowls?

Deu. 28:8;Luke 12:24

I went to a church named "God's Storehouse" I needed money for my DTE Energy bill, but they said "We don't do that here", Then I said within myself, "This is not God's storehouse, because God's storehouse is unlimited, over abundance in all you need". But the word of God says, Your Storehouses, will be blessed.  My DTE Energy bill was completely paid "Through my Storehouse because it came from my account. By God supplying all my needs "according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus", "Through the power that works within me. I am not in God's storehouse, God needs me now, "now" faith is. Amen.