"Show Yourselves"

And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.

Yea, the darkness hides not from you; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to you.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

That you may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

What I tell you in darkness, that speak you in light: and what you hear in the ear, that preach you upon the housetops. Therefore whatsoever you have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which you have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when your eye is single, your whole body also is full of light; but when your eye is evil, your body also is full of darkness.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, have shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 

Gen. 15:12-14;Gen. 1:4;Psa. 107:14;Psa. 139:12;Isa. 42:16;Isa. 45:3&7;Isa. 49:9;Matt. 10:27;Luke 12:3;Luke 11:34;2 Cor. 4:6

Coming out of the wilderness leaning on my Lord, my love...Who can hide from the Lord? Why should I hide any longer? God has my back, He is my defense. My Head is my God..I shall not be greatly moved..On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand...Amen. Thank you God for giving me a covering!