Be Nice Or Not!

Sometimes self-righteousness; like being "nice" is not the righteousness of God. We must take up our own cross daily and choose Jesus in every circumstance and thought, Jesus came to divide not to bring peace with people, so that means, your "nice" is not God, if you have not chosen His way, His truth, His life...in every thought and matter, Jesus is all truth, he is the way to live, he is your life.

Jesus is Life, He is not religious or religion. Life is God. People say that Life is something else or bad, but Life is good which is God, what they should say is, the "world" is something else. Because Jesus the Lord said in the "world" you shall have tribulation, but be of Good Cheer, I have overcome the world..Amen.

I was being nice and trying to get along with others, wanting to feel part of a group of Christians, etc.. I didn't realize that I was being self-righteous. Until I saw myself being drained by people...The Lord said, Come unto me all you that labor and that heavy laden, and I will give you rest. He said "Learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and you shall find rest unto your souls. You can tell Him anything, and he would understand, he is not a hard person concerning life, He is a person you can learn from, look at his life, really.  He was chased because they wanted to take him by force and make him a King.  He was being pushed to the limit and had to escape from the people to commune with his Father.  This is the kind of person that He is, that He understands...and knows everything, even your thoughts afar off, nothing can hide from Him even, the darkness flees from His presence...He shines more when there is no light, He shines more truth when there is no truth...I love you, Lord!!!!  Thank you, Jesus, for Loving even Me, being a guide to me, My Shepherd!