You Are Not Alone

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: for the Lord your God is with you where so ever you go.

Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

Where shall I go from your Spirit? or where shall I flee from your presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, you are there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall your hand lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hides not from you; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to you.

Josh. 1:9;Isa. 41:10;Psa. 139:7-12 

Omnipotence Of God
Omnipotence means all-powerful. God has supreme power. This means God can do what he wants. It means he is not subject to physical limitations like man is. Being omnipotent, God has power over wind, water, gravity, physics, etc. God's power is infinite, or limitless.

Omniscience Of God
Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present and future.  Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.

Omnipresence Of God
Omnipresence means all-present. This terms means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time. It means his divine presence encompasses the whole of the universe. There is no location where he does not inhabit.  Omnipresence indicates that God is distinct from the universe, but inhabits the entirety of it.  He is everywhere at once.