Enmity with God

And I will put enmity between you (serpent) and the woman, and between your (serpent) seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shalt bruise his heel.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

......know you not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.  

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as you would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

He that receives you, receives me, and he that receives me, receives him that sent me.

He that hears you, hears me; and he that despises you, despises me; and he that despises me despises him that sent me.

If the world hates you, you know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Gen. 3:15;Rom. 8:7;James 4:4;1 John 2:16;Gal. 5:19-21;2 Cor. 12:20;Rom. 8:5;Matt. 10:40;Luke 10:16;John 15:18-21

Enmity: 
The state or feeling of being actively opposed to someone or something.

We automatically love one another, all men will see that we have love one to another this love comes from God, it is a fruit.  Not like that wicked person that turns again and rends you...God has put enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the devil, keep your heart with all diligence for out of it is the issues of life, that is why we must put on the whole armor of God, one of the things is the breastplate of righteousness, covering our heart, from the fiery darts of the wicked and that evil spirit of condemnation.  Love your enemies is what Christ said, He didn't say make them your friends; He said to love your enemies.  God put that enmity between you and that seed of the snake, even Christ said, that the devil sowed the tares and that the wheat and tares shall grow together, until the harvest.  So there are tares among the wheat...Amen. These six things do the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaks lies, and he that sows discord among brethren. (Prov. 6:16-19).  Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh...Amen.