"Hold On to Your Confession"

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word is like a hammer breaking the rock in pieces.

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word have I hid in my heart,

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word is like a two-edged sword, dividing asunder.

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word is like a fire, shut up in my bones.

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word shall not return void.

"By His stripes I am healed,"
His word is a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path.

"By His stripes I am healed",
His word is quick and powerful,

"By His stripes I am healed",
God shall supply all my needs; His word shall prosper in what He said it would do.

Jere 23:29;Psa 119:105;Heb. 4:12;Isa 55:11

For God is faithful that promised, when you can do nothing else, just stand, because God is not a liar....Amen. (The Amen, the faithful and true witness).

Hold on, Change is coming, Hold on, Don't you worry, Hold on, You can make it...By His Stripes I am healed...Everything is going to be alright!!, Walking on the sea, clear as crystal.

Healed from Sorrow, Healed from Grief, Healed from Sin, Healed in Mind, Body and Spirit....Amen.