Letting It Go to My Head

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the Head of the church: and he is the Savior of the body.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

For you see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, have God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nothing things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according to as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 Cor. 11:3;Eph. 5:23&30;Gal. 3:28;1 Cor. 1:26-31

Don't let it go to your head, No....(you said).  But I am letting it go to my Head, Praise My God!!!

If I am manifested as Anointed (Christ), and you don't want it to go to my head, that I might think that I am something when you say that I am nothing. But I am letting it go to my 'Head'. Praise My God!!! Praise My God!!! I saw myself fly into the face of Christ.  All that I am and ever hope to be, I owe it all to thee...To God be the glory, to God be the glory, to God be the glory for the things He has done...Amen.

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  (Rom. 8:37-39)  No one is able to stand against God, God is for me, who are you that is against me...Amen.  I am laughing, like Sarah, said that 'God has made me to laugh, and all that hear me shall laugh with me...Amen.