"God Is Greater Than A Mother"

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver.

Say I these things as a man? or says not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, you shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treads out the corn. Does God take care for oxen? Or says, he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that plows should plow in hope; and that he that threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.

If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless, we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. Do you not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they who wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

Even so have the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Matt. 7:11;Luke 6:38;1 Cor. 9;8-14

I can't continue to give and not ask my Father to give to me, that will make me think that I am better and bigger than my Father. To complain over the gifts that I have given to my children is making me grudge and not be cheerful when giving, but God understands.  People have said that "you can't, out give God", I understand what that means now. Just like Job thought that God had no understanding of the situation that Job's children were doing. But God knows all and sees all, he knows you have given, and now you must look to him as greater than yourself, even in this, God is a rewarder.  And now I expect him to be the Father to me more than I can be a Mother to my children. God does understand....My children can ask of me, and if I have it, I will give, but even when I am unable to give it to them, I try. Why do people sometimes think that if you are in authority you should not be cared about? Because God is good even to the Dads or the Moms (or preachers, or teachers, etc.), that need and want something from their Father. Give and it shall be given unto you..whatever you give out, it shall be given back....men shall give into your bosom, making sure you know, it is because you gave that way. Especially, when you are doing all the work and you should be enjoying the fruit of your labor. God cares for you to live to the fullest and don't forget it...Amen.

muzzled_oxen.jpg (500×375)
That's not right!
Muzzling or keeping a person from being honored and blessed is not right!