"Arise And Walk"

Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful.

He that walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.

Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.

For your loving-kindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in your truth.

But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

I am the Lord your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

And I will strengthen them in the Lord; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.

For whether is easier, to say, Your sins be forgiven you; or to say, Arise, and walk?

After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Will you be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steps down before me.

Jesus says unto him, Rise, take up your bed, and walk. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for you to carry your bed. He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up your bed, and walk. Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto you, Take up your bed, and walk? 

But Jesus answered them, My Father works hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do: for what things soever he does, these also does the Son likewise. For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that himself does: and he will show him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises up the dead, and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom he will.

Psa 1:1;Psa. 15:2;Psa. 23:4;Psa. 26:1;Psa. 26:3;Psa. 26:11;Psa. 84:11;Eziel. 20:19;Amos 3:3;Hab. 3:19;Zech. 10:12;Matt. 9:5;John 5 Chapter

Taking a walk of faith can offend people, because some people feel that they should lay down and let evil happen, or wait for others to do something for them.  Some people also are offended by people that say "Ouch", because you need healing and want healing.  Seeing you carry your bed, offends some people, because it reflect that they should do something for themselves also, because forgiveness is easier to receive then healing.  Or maybe it's a gatekeeper trying to keep people in bondage to continue to think it is not God's will that they should rise and walk, but God's Word is more powerful than any devil.

Walking is a blessing, but should be included in having your heart right with God. God wants you to rise up and walk in the integrity of your heart towards him. That's why the Lord will quicken you to do his will and keep you from the temptation of the flesh.  The flesh likes to wallow in the mire, of sicknesses, lost desires, and of sorrows...because misery loves company.. Arise and Walk...Amen. Thank you, God through my Lord Jesus Christ for blessing me with the desires of my heart, to give myself wholly to your will, by quickening me!