God's More Than Enough!

After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples. And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh. When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he said unto Philip, Where shall we buy bread, that these may eat? And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do. Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little. One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said unto him, there is a lad here, which have five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many? And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would. When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost. Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

John 6:1-13;1 Thes. 5:18

Use your brain, think, think, think, Use your brain, but after you do, give it unto the Lord, for little comes much when you place it in the Master's hand. A penny is the lesser of all coins, but when the Lord touches and blesses it, it becomes more than enough to meet the need. Jesus gave thanks which blessed what they had, because God made all things and multiplies. Thank God for the little that you have, it is God that increases. The Lord has eyes, he can see. The Lord has ears, he can hear. The Lord has a mind, he has a plan. The Lord is not like a man-made idol, He is God Almighty, God is Supportive!!!..Amen.

I had re-planted flowers in my backyard from the front yard, this was my first time for this kind of plant, this was before the summer. I put coffee grinds around the plants, kept weeds from growing. So when I watered, I seen that it would rain in the spirit. But I was little frustrated about it, thinking that I had it covered by my watering. I knew that the Lord was helping but I wasn't understanding that the Lord is my Helper. I did apologize to the Lord because I didn't realize he was doing something too. Later on I was working on getting my cash flow together for expenses, needing more money, the things that I was doing I felt was enough...But you know how the Lord was tapping on my heart and saying "I am more than enough, that is not enough". Which brought my mind to remember what I was trying to disregard the Lord from raining on my plants. I am not alone, I thought that I should only do something about my situation through Christ. I was not realizing that the Lord wants to help me in the inside of me and the outside of me. And He waiting for me to let him in. How faithful is that to know that the Lord is my Helper? I had to acknowledge his help in my finances, my money and His money together will work out fine...Amen.

He's More than Enough,
He's More than Enough,
He is El Shaddai,
The God of Plenty,
The All Sufficient One,
He's God Almighty,
Jesus is More than Enough.

You even know that sometimes you can't provide, that it is not enough.