I'm Grown, Now!

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, 
I understood as a child, 
I thought as a child...
But when I became a grown up,
I put away childish things.

When I was a child, I favored my parents, 
When I was a child, I favored my teachers,
When I was a child, I favored my presidents,
When I was a child, I favored my pastors...
But now as a grown up, I favor my Lord Jesus
And His Holy Father, 
Which is in authority over me.
I'm on their side.

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differs nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because you are sons, God have sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore you are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Cor. 13:11;Gal. 4:1-7;James 1:20;1 Tim. 2:1-6

When I was a child, I loved those in the white house, like President Kennedy, to say. But I know better now that they are only men, not God, they make mistakes. Being mad at people in authority don't work the righteousness of God..That's why we should pray for them in authority over us. Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God..Rom. 12:2


God didn't ordain the President to lead His people and other people, but God and His Holy Son can only lead the people into His Holy Will...Amen.

The Lord Jesus said when he was young, "Why are you looking for me, Didn't you know, I must be about my Father's business". I said when I was a babe in Christ, "I can't minister Lord, this is your business, I will mess up, and said the wrong things". But now I know that I am my Father's business, that means everything that I am, everything I got, everything that I am not, belongs to Him, and all that I put my hands to is His because He is concerned about me, all of me..Amen.