"The Great Fish Or Fishes Or Meat Or Missions"

Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray you, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is your occupation? and Where you come from? What is your country? And of what people are you?....And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the Lord, the God of heaven, which have made the sea and the dry land. So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging. Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish's belly, and said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and you heard my voice. And the Lord spoke unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at your word, will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink. When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord. For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken: And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth you shall catch men. And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.

Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go you to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first comes up; and when you has opened his mouth, you shall find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and you.

And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. Then Jesus says unto them, Children, have you any meat? They answered him, No. And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

...The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and says to the men, Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? Then they went out of the city, and came unto him. In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that you know not of. Therefore said the disciples one to another, Have any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus says unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Say not you, There are yet four months, and then comes harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit unto life eternal: that both he that sows and he that reaps may rejoice together. And herein is that saying true, One sows, and another reaps. I sent you to reap that whereon you bestowed no labor: other men labored, and you are entered into their labors. And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. So when the Samaritans have come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days. And many more believed because of his own word; And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of your saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.

For when for the time you ought to be teachers, you have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. But strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

So likewise you, when you shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, "We are unprofitable servants: We have done that which was our duty to do."

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me, and he that receives me receives him that sent me.

And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat. And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spoke within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that touch him: for she is a sinner.

Jonah 1&2;Luke 5:3-11;John 21:11;Matt. 17:27;Luke 11:29;John 4 Chapter;Heb. 5:12&14;Luke 17:10;John 13:20;Luke 7:36-39

What is your mission? What is your duty to do? that's your meat. Your meat is what God has given you. Now, I remember that the Lord was saying that I was called for a mission. Some people would say, that I was on a mission. I was invited to someone's house that really didn't like me, but it appeared that she liked me by inviting me to her house. And then her neighbor invited her to go fishing, but she refused; because she didn't trust the neighbor; looking at his appearance and feeling uncomfortable; so the neighbor invited me to go. This was my first-time going fishing; I don't know if it was because where the boat was sitting, but I caught 21 fish, bass that is. Then after that, I grilled ribs for my first-time; lit the fire and I was successful. Then that person that invited me, after she seen it, argued with me using a false witness wanting to fight with me for jealousy of my calling (she was hoping to win by the flesh). So I took the fish that I had caught to somewhere else. She was discrediting the fact that I was sent, just like the woman was being discredited for telling them that the Christ was here. But if you have not received the one that the Lord sent, you have not received him. Just because you were on someone else's boat, apartment, house, city, or country, etc.; that doesn't mean that God is not still dealing with you regarding who you are to Him. You can't hide from God; the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that are therein. The Lord Jesus said to his Father, let me dig about it and dung it if that doesn't work out, cut it down. That's His job..Amen. God bided a lot of people to his great supper with his Son, but they didn't heed the call! and so He bided others and said that those that he first bided would not eat of his supper. So many are called but few are chosen and also the gifts and callings of God are without repentance. And obedience is better than sacrifice..Amen.