"A False Witness, That Speaks Lies"

And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority do you these things? and who gave you this authority? And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if you tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John, where did it come from? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did you not then believe him? But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet. And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things. But what think you? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. Whether of them, two did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus says unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and you believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and you, when you had seen it, repented not afterward, that you might believe him.

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do you, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come.

You blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will.....He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, your will be done.

These six things does the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaks lies, and he that sows discord among brethren.

Matt. 21:23-32;1 Cor. 11:23-26;Matt. 23:26;Matt. 26:39&42;Prov. 6:16-19

Don't be confused: this is not about Adam blaming Eve, or Eve blaming the serpent...Nor is it about Lot and his wife and daughter's sinfulness, No, this is about the deliverance of God's people through the intercession of Christ and God making a way to escape. The religious people blamed Christ saying that "he made himself the Son of God" like God was not involved. Religious people believe that God chooses religious people, not ordinary people. God ordained Christ to suffer for the sins of the world, and to exalt his overall power and to reign. What a glory have you been given? Sometimes it looks like you will be the blame, because they don't know God, nor see God, this is acceptable with God; God is patterned you after His Son and it has been revealed, because you have Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. For the Lord said "he chose you out of the world, therefore, the world hates you and the world loves its own". You are of God little children and have overcome them, for greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world...Amen.

I'm not God, I am his child...That is what He made me, not that I made myself God. This is only to remember all about the Lord in my life, and what has happened unto Him.

God is all knowing, all powerful, all present.  I am limited by the body. I don't want to be God, I want to be His child, and that is what He uses me of, as His child...Amen.

That devil wanted to be God, and wants people to be God. God the Father uses His children to do good deeds. We are the body of Christ...They said to me, "who do you think you are? God, that you brought her back into this house?" They didn't except me as being a child of God. They wanted me to be as I was, a "sinner" because that is what they were "sinners"..but NO, in all these things I am more than a conqueror through God that loves me...Amen.