"You Are The Lord's Concern"

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yeah, they may forget, yet will I not forget you.

Like as a father pities his children, so the Lord pities them that fear him.

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he have said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.

Rom. 8:28;Isa. 45:11;Heb. 4:16;John 15:7;Isa. 49:15;Psa. 103:13;Heb. 13:5

God the Father has priorities, what is first, what is second, what is third? that is why you must abide in his words. Are we prepared for that blessing? Have you been prepared of God to receive? You must be prepared to stand and to stay in God, after receiving your blessing. Are you prepared for it? Ask for the grace and the mercy to help you in time of your need, The Lord our Helper, commit your way unto the Lord, trust also in Him and the Lord will bring it to pass. What is the Lord's concerns for you? You might find out that what you are doing is His concern. No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper. God is for you, not against you. People who have gathered against you shall fall for your sake, because they are gathering against God, and against His purpose in your life. Remember the red sea? And remember the gainsaying of Core? What do we have but His word? not by power, nor by might, but its by His Spirit. And somehow Jesus came and brought to me the Victory, Oh Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever, My Hero. Isn't He a blesser?, the Lord is my blessing.