"The Child Has The Father's Blood"

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoso eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him.

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk you in him: Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also you are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who have raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, have he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Have in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he have appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;.. 

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me.

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

John 6:53-56;1 John 5:5&8;John 1:12-13;Col. 2:6-15;Heb. 1:2;Heb. 11:3;Matt. 23:9;Isa. 45:11;Isa. 43:6-7;2 Cor. 6:17-18

The world is even concerned about "Where are the Dads?" in the picture concerning the children. God made all things by His Son. So the world is testifying of His beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Who really is your Dad in your picture? The one that you received, which is Jesus Christ. He is your Dad, through the new testament in his blood. Because the life is in the blood of the Father. There is no disease in the Lord's blood line, which is God's blood. His DNA has no disease in it but is pure. Let's declare it and walk in it..Amen.