Do You Receive My Son?

He that receives you, receives me, and he that receives me, receives him that sent me.

Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receives me: and whosoever shall receive me, receives not me, but him that sent me.

And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receives me: and whosoever shall receive me, receives him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me, and he that receives me receives him that sent me.

As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk you in him: Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

He that receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward, and he that receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

By this shall all men know that you are my disciples if you have love one to another.

Matt. 10:40;Mark 9:37;Luke 9:48;John 13:20;Col. 2:6-7;Gal. 1:12;John 1:12-13;Matt. 10:41;John 13:35

The Lord loves his Holy Son, Jesus Christ and whosoever receives the Son is of God and is the Son of God in the earth: We are the Body of Christ..Amen. It might seem to you that you received me, but coming against me is not receiving Christ, that is what the hypocrites did to Christ. There is no compromise in Christ, we serve the Lord Christ, not the flesh. Remember the Egyptians? We love one another because we are taught of God to love one another.