"Your Prayer Life"

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 Tim. 2:1-2;2 Chron. 7:14

I remember the song about the "Jones" your neighbors, they look or seem like they have more than you; saying that their grass is greener than yours. You really don't know what people are going through behind closed doors. Christians are all over the world, and we all should pray for those in authority in the countries that we reside. The United States doesn't have it any better, they have their own problems; they have to pray for those in authority too. Don't expect me to be here and you be there and use my peace of mind for your convenience. Get your own peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. One elderly lady told me, "They have their own knees, let them pray". If you are a Christian, should you have a prayer life? Amen.