God Remembers

God have not dealt with me after my sins; nor rewarded me according to my iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward me that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far have he removed my transgressions from me. Like as a father pitied his child, so the LORD pities me that fear him. For God knows my frame; God remembers that I am dust and ashes. I know the LORD that He is God: it is he that have made me, and not me myself; I am his people, and a sheep of his pasture. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise my prayer. If I say that I have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, I lie, and do not the truth: But if I walk in the light, as He is in the light, I have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanse me from all sin. If I say that I have no sin, I deceive myself, and the truth is not in me. If I confess my sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us my sins, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. If I say that I have not sinned, I make him a liar, and his word is not in me. I am glad God has not rewarded me according to my sins and that he remembers that I am just dust and ashes.  Like Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD, which am but dust and ashes: For God redeemed my life from destruction; He crowns me with loving-kindness and tender mercies; Bless the Lord Oh my soul!  I am forgiven and have the blessing of Christ and of my God, and nothing can hinder his love to me.  For the blood of the Lamb cleanses me from all sins. Revelation 7:14 Says, "These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb". Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keep the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Then said he unto me, See you do it not: for I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he said unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. Amen. I am them that keep the saying of this book. Amen. Hallelujah!! Yes!! And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. Amen. Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure things new and old. (Matt. 13:52) And you shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. (Lev. 26:10)