Praise In The Mouth Of Babes

God can use your children and other people of your faith.  Don't close your mind but listen for the voice of the Lord.  Let us esteem others better than ourselves. My children was talking the other day about the Lord is a luxurious God, because he made the streets of his kingdom gold and I thought about the jewels as the foundations of the city. "Why wouldn't he want you to have the best of this life? , and If you know that God blessed you with these things why do you worry about things"?, this is what my youngest said.  I didn't pay attention at first, until something said quietly "why aren't you listening?". In the mouth of babes, God have perfected praise.  I found out later, because I was searching and asking God about why he told me that His son would help me to get the house of my dreams.  I asked how can this be, because according to the word I wanted to know.  By revelation it was coming to me about Abraham sojourned in the land of promise as in a strange country.  Abraham seed inherited the promise of the land. Christ is the main seed of Abraham having all the promises of Abraham. The Lord said to Abraham at this time will I come and Sarah shall have a Son. Christ's life was cut off (for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken) having no seed to leave his inheritance and established again according to the Father's will. Christ is the seed of Abraham that the promises was given and we are that seed that received Christ and became heir to his blessing on this earth.  Because Abraham sojourned in his promise and his seed inherited it in the season that they returned from the land of Egypt. So I can own a house down here, I needed to know this according to the word of God, because God is a giver of good and perfect gifts, but if we don't realize that God has given these blessing, we will not hold on to the reward.  Because it has to be founded upon a rock which is Jesus sayings, the floods came and winds blew but the blessing could not be moved because it was founded upon Christ's sayings. Jesus said before Abraham was, I am and that Abraham rejoiced to see my day and saw it.  Jesus said the first shall be last and the last shall be first, If you follow him, and forsake houses, lands, brethren, family... for his sake and the gospel you will receive a hundredfold in this time, houses, lands, brethren, family...with persecution and the world to come eternal life.  Abraham did rejoiced to see Christ day and saw it, because Abraham was last to have a son, but was first in his blessings from God.  And Abraham was rich because he forsook all and follow Christ not knowing where he was going.  So Christ is that solid rock that I stand all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand.