I Was And Am Hated

Through generations you will see God blessed his people that was hated without cause Jesus is the forerunner, Joseph, David, Daniel, etc. he always exalted them. This was Christ manifested in them. I was hated and now am hated and my children without cause, seven years ago I and my children was cast out of a household and they put their sins on us, and now I know that Christ has been there with me and is truly with me and my children today. How can you say you love the Father God and hate his children or his people? I lived in this hate all my life like the blind man, not knowing what was going on, but knowing you are hated, until the Lord called me to himself. I was preaching but no one was listening until they cast me and my children out. The healed of being blind man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvelous thing, that you know not from whence he is, and yet he have opened mine eyes. Now we know that God hears not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and does his will, him he hears. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing. They answered and said unto him, You was altogether born in sins, and do you teach us? And they cast him out. Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen him, and it is he that talks with you. And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshiped him. And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Jesus said unto them, If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; therefore your sin remains. They cast me out, and it was meant that they cast me out, that I might be exalted in Christ. But love you your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and you shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be you therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. For these things are truly forgiveness. Amen.