Where Are Those Your Accusers?

For men shall be lovers of their own selves..false accusers,..;And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those your accusers? have no man condemned you? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. I had no night, I stay up for days all through the night, sleeping in the day-time, and God gave me light. Because it was the devil in the middle of the night accusing me about everything because I was in that high place with the Lord and now there is no accuser to accuse me falsely,  Oh! How precious is the flow that makes me white as snow there's no other fount I know nothing but the blood of Jesus. Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me...., The cleansing stream I see, I see, I plunge and Oh it cleanseth me, Oh Praise the Lord, It cleanseth me, yes cleanseth me, yes cleanseth me. I rise to walk in heaven's own light above the world of sin, with heart made pure and garment white and Christ enthroned within.  The cleanses stream I see I see, I plunge and Oh it cleanseth me, Oh Praise the Lord, It cleanseth me, yes cleanseth me, yes cleanseth me. amen. If you confess your sins, God is faithful and just to forgive you your sins and to cleanse you from all the unrighteousness, if you say that you have no sin you deceive yourself and God's word is not in you. amen.