The Lord Heard I Was Hated

Because the LORD has heard I was hated, he has therefore given me this son also: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And I am complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: The Father loves the Son, and have given all things into his hand. For as the Father has life in himself; so have he given to the Son to have life in himself; And have given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. And this is the record, that God has given to me eternal life, and this life is in his Son. And we know that the Son of God comes, and have given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. And I said, My heart rejoices in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in my God's salvation. Now I can speak boldly as I ought to speak with no fear because the Lord God is behind me one hundred percent.

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Luke 21:15