Not My Will But God's Will

From where come wars and fightings among you? come they not here, even of your lusts that war in your members? Do you think that the scripture said in vain, The spirit that dwells in us lusts to envy?
But he gives more grace. Wherefore he said, God resist the proud, but gives grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. A lot of our problems come from ourselves, when we don't like something, it first starts with us, and then it goes out to the world. I seen that I didn't want to be a preacher or a minister, I wanted to be just a virtuous woman, but this is not true.  This is the battle that is going on inside of me that I don't want to be something that God has meant me to be, being a virtuous woman is not the problem, but being a minister of the gospel is the problem with me.  This is a problem from within, and I must conquer it by submitting to God's will.  I love the boldness and what God is saying through me but I don't like that he uses me, why does he want to use a woman, I would say. This is the scripture that comes to mind "God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the things which are wise in this world..", this is for me not anyone else to realize that he has chosen me for his glory and then I would become happy but then I would become sad because it doesn't make sense. Maybe it doesn't make sense because I thought I had my sons so they can be the preachers but that is not what God was doing, that was what I thought to hand it down to them.  One of my sons used to say "don't give me those hand-it-downs", meaning clothes. But who do I think I am anyway to think I can hand anything like a gift or anointing to another, that is God's business not mine to give it to me in the first place, And he doesn't change his mind nor repent from blessing me with his anointing, Praise the Lord!!, I can't fight with God, let his will be done!! The problem is now solved because God's will is my will in and for my life, now I have peace with God through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. amen. Thanks for listening.

James 4:1-10