A Seed Is Small

I sowed a few seeds for my vegetable garden and planted them in pots around May, this year. This is my first time sowing seeds, the other times, I just planted the vegetables plants in pots.  I was skeptical about it, that they would grow.  I didn't see anything at first for along while, and then after several rains, I seen the plants appearing getting larger. This all came back to me when I spoke to the Lord concerning sowing a reaping of spiritual things. I gave small amounts to Ministries because that is all I had to give, I thought unfortunately. One ministry was compelled to give me information about sowing and reaping, like me, I didn't read it, I through it out. I asked my God about it, though, and he helped me to understand putting a small seed into the ground, and because we don't see the process, the seed brings forth fruits, we don't know how. This is God's business, he is the creator. For as the earth brings forth her bud, and as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. God is faithful to his word, that is all, we don't know how God is going to do it, but we do know this, that God is faithful to his word. It is not about money, but about his righteousness; He is comparing sowing seed like unto sowing his word (Give and it shall be given to you; Not of necessity, but God loves a cheerful giver, not to give that someone else is being eased and you be burdened, but by equality, that if someone gathers more and gives and the one that gathers little have no lack). I thought about the widow woman with the two sons and how she had only a pot of oil in her house, not a lot of oil, but a pot of oil, she filled the vessels with oil and the oil continued, that is God's doing, God made the oil. This widow woman didn't give anything to the man of God. If it is about sowing a lot, we have missed the mark, Jesus said a mustard seed of faith is all you need, this seed can grow a tree, how great is this vision with a small seed of faith. It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:Now he that ministers seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed, sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) God multiplies your seed sown, did you hear it, God multiplies your seed (one) to be many seeds, sown. How great is our God in the earth and also heaven! Amen.

Isa. 61:11;Mark 4:31;2 Cor. 9:10;2 Cor. 8:13-15;2 Kings 4:1-7